As we begin our season it is important that each player and family take time to read over the COVID-19 precautions put in place by both the state of California and by Arroyo Grande Valley Little League. Safety requirements will be strictly enforced and full cooperation from our members is expected.
● Temperatures taken of all players and coaches upon arrival. If any person has a fever or is not feeling well, they cannot participate.
● All players,coaches and spectators must wear a mask when participating in an AGVLL event. If a mask cannot be worn safely, 6’ minimum distance must be kept. (players/coaches in dugout or on bleachers MUST wear mask)
● Use of dugouts is limited - No equipment bags in dugout. 1 coach and 2 players maximum in dugout at a time. Players and coaches can line their gear up along the baseline fences. Players must be behind fence during any gameplay.
● Players should not share gear. If this isn’t possible, all gear must be wiped down and sanitized between uses.
● Players cannot share snacks and/or water bottles.
● Players and coaches should refrain from any personal contact. -No high fives, hand shakes, fist bumps.
● Players and coaches should sanitize as often as possible -When coming in from the outfield, after an at bat, between each inning, after using the restroom.
● Use of bleachers is limited to players only. NO SPECTATORS
● Spectators should be limited to immediate family (same household) and should be seated in the outfield, minimum 6’ apart and with their own family unit.
● NO SPITTING OF ANY KIND. No seeds, No gum.
These guidelines are intended for all youth participants, coaches and spectators. For any questions please contact our safety officer or another board member.
The health of our players, families and volunteers is our top priority. We will follow all state, county and local guidelines.